Monday, December 6, 2010

The Japanese American Jewish...and it AIN'T THE WORD JAP!!!!!

The last thing I want to be is an antisemitic. I am not an antisemitic, because the Jews are by far, more civil than the Christians. But I do not like the leadership in Israel screwing with the Palestinians and using their religion to mask their racism.

I lived in East Los Angeles all my life. And the only thing I knew about Jews was: They were screwed by Hitler. That's it. Also, I saw the Hiding Place and it portrayed the life of Corrie Ten Boom, a Dutch Christian Holocaust survivor. I then was transplanted to Portola Jr. High (Middle School) and met a school full of Jews. No, none of them wore a Yarmulke, but they looked a lot like me, minus the skin color. They were nice people and I became friends with them and I did a few not-so-nice thing (NO I DID NOT HURT THEM!!!!)...lets say, I dated a few of them nice Jewish girls...then I got a lesson about kosher. None of them were kosher, they ate the same garbage I did too. They couldn't care less about their religion. I also had friends who had their bar mitzvah. They asked if I wanted to attended and I said no. I live too far...I WAS ONLY 13! These were good people and I keep in touch with them.

Then I got older. I've seen on the news how the white supremacist (today's teabaggers?) were assaulting them, calling them names and vandalizing temples and schools. I was appalled. Why? Because they weren't southern baptists? I know southern baptists who were treated like crap by the white supremacist groups. It wasn't religion.

Idealism.

Maybe I thought but there was something more. Living in Los Angeles and Hollywood being a part of Los Angeles, I kept hearing about how the Jews owned: banks, Hollywood, entertainment centers, media and so forth. I then found out that MGM Metro Goldwyn Mayer and Warner Bros. were Jewish. And the ONLY hire Jews and promote their Jewish agenda. Bugs Bunny is a Jewish agenda? It made no sense. Whatsoever. Then fast forward to 2000 C.E. I heard of this thing called Zionism. Zionism according to Wikipedia states:



Zionism is primarily a nationalist[1] or national liberation[2] Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.[3] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security. In a less common usage, the term may also refer to 1) non-political, Cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am; and 2) political support for the State of Israel by non-Jews, as in Christian Zionism.
Sounds like them Christian evangelists and a pretty raunchy group of people, all in the name of religion. That is until Donna Halper, the woman responsible for the BAND Rush told me that there are other forms of Zionism, and not all Zionists are conservative:

Zionism does not have a uniform ideology, but has evolved in a dialogue among a plethora of ideologies: General Zionism, Religious Zionism, Labor Zionism, Revisionist Zionism, Green Zionism, etc. However, the common denominator among all Zionists is the claim to Eretz Israel as the national homeland of the Jews and as the legitimate focus for the Jewish national self-determination (as shown, among others, by Gideon Shimoni).[4] It is based on historical ties and religious traditions linking the Jewish people to the Land of Israel.[5]
Pretty liberal for an organization for which many people, including some Jews voice their opinion against. There are rumors that the Rothschild  family funded Hitler's war. How true that is I do not know, but worth looking into. And was part of the Transfer Agreement. But who knows? I mean our former president's Father and grandfather supported Adolf Hitler. But with all thios, does that mean that Jews are evil? Uh no. Actually, the Jewish people in Europe are indebted to Japanese Americans.


MOT Partnership with Go For Broke Foundation

Oral Histories from the Go For Broke Educational Foundation
The Museum of Tolerance in partnership with the Go For Broke Educational Foundation presents oral histories from members of the Japanese American 522nd Field Artillery Battalion in the United States Army. A selection of video interviews with veterans of the 522nd provide personal accounts of the liberation of the sub-camps of the Dachau concentration camp complex in Germany.

522nd Field Artillery Battalion

(Presented in partnership with the Go For Broke Educational Foundation through a grant from the California Civil Liberties Public Education Program.)

522nd soldiers with liberated Dachau survivors
The Japanese American 522nd Field Artillery Battalion was one of the driving forces that helped to liberate Jewish survivors of the Landsberg-Kaufering Dachau Death March and Dachau sub-camps. It was also one of the first allied troops to help liberate the Dachau sub-camps and the only Japanese American combat unit to fight on German soil. The irony of the 522nd's encounter with the Dachau inmates was that many 522nd soldiers and/or their family members were also incarcerated in segregated camps in their home country during the war.

The 522nd was activated on February 1, 1943 in Camp Shelby, Mississippi. The 522nd earned the reputation as one of the fastest, most efficient artillery units in the European Theater operations in World War II. The artillery provided valuable support fire for the Japanese American 100th Infantry Battalion and 442nd Regimental Combat Team.

Joseph Ichiuji, a 522nd veteran, said, "Whereas the American camps were for the duration of the war, the German camps were for the extermination of the Jewish race. Yet, the reasons behind these acts are the same and that is the singling out a race through acts of racial prejudice."
So what does that mean? They liberated one of the camps? Think for a second Republican teabaggers. Americans of Japanese ancestry were placed in a concentration camp. So were the Jews. Yes the Japanese Americans were not gassed or hanged, but they were placed into concentration camps. They liberated the Jews, but could not liberate their own family. It was the Christians who screwed with my people but the Jews who supported, welcomed and opened their homes to my relatives and people.


http://www.unc.edu/~emuller/isthatlegal/JapsMoving.jpg
A good Christian woman

 Yet the Jews were grateful. So I am not an antisemitic, because my dad's dead cousin and uncles who fought the Nazis in the 442nd would disown me. But the issue I have are the AIPAC: American Israel Public Affairs Committee. They would sell their people out to get their agenda across, much like Roosevelt did in the past. But does that mean to be antisemitic? No. Does that mean to succumb to the right? No.But if an organization is willing to kill the lives of innocent people should we then NOT typecast them as Reichwinged fascist?

No comments:

Post a Comment