Monday, January 9, 2012

The Demon Test Question



http://bit.ly/xyzQRR

1) Do you sometimes exhibit uncontrollable outbursts of anger or violence?
Never
In My Past
Currently

2) Have you experimented with two or more forms of the occult?
Never
In My Past
Currently

3) Have you been sexually violated (raped, incested, molested)?
Never
In My Past
Currently

4) Do you sometimes manifest behavior not consistent with your normal personality?
Never
In My Past
Currently

5) Do you abuse alcohol or drugs to escape painful past experiences in life?
Never
In My Past
Currently

6) Do you commit immoral or illegal acts, contrary to your customary values
Never
In My Past
Currently

7) Have you ever attempted or contemplated suicide?
Never
In My Past
Currently

8) Are you sometimes overwhelmed with feelings of severe depression and hopelessness?
Never
In My Past
Currently

9) Do you indulge in self-abusive behavior such as anorexia, bulimia, cutting or self-mutilation?
Never
In My Past
Currently

10) Have you experienced life-changing trauma from which you haven't recovered?
Never
In My Past
Currently

11) Do you know of ancestors who committed murder, suicide, or sexual perversion?
Never
In My Past
Currently

12) Do voices tell you to commit illegal acts, blaspheme God, or indulge in immoral acts?
Never
In My Past
Currently

13) Have you asked Satan to take your life in exchange for something?
Never
In My Past
Currently

14) Do you live a fear-based life resulting in paranoia or multiple phobias?
Never
In My Past
Currently

15) Have you experienced emotional or physical abuse from your biological parents?
Never
In My Past
Currently

16) Have you been emotionally or physically abandoned by either biological parent?
Never
In My Past
Currently

17) Have you felt repeated, disabling episodes of rejection or depression?
Never
In My Past
Currently

18) Have you failed repeatedly in significant relationships?
Never
In My Past
Currently

19) Have you failed to experience trust and lasting love from a significant other?
Never
In My Past
Currently

20) Do you consistently experience serious health or financial issues?
Never
In My Past
Currently

21) Are you significantly hindered in prayer, worship, Bible reading and church attendance?
Never
In My Past
Currently

Sounds more mental illness than possession. When you think possession, I think of Little Regan stabbing her vagina with a crucifix or projectile vomiting pea soup. But what do I know? I'm an atheist

No comments:

Post a Comment