Monday, November 29, 2010

Addendum to: Real American Hero: Homeland terrorism?

It seems that the FBI had foreknowledge of Mohamed Osman Mohamud two years ago (during the Bush administration) and the defense may use entrapment as a viable excuse, according to the Thom Hartmann Show. How so? The intent was there, and it take more than motive to prosecute someone. Let me explain:

I declare on my blog that I want to shoot Santa Claus as he's flying through the skies because the eight tiny reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder and Blitzen with the damn red-nose of Rudolph floods my room up on Christmas Eve, making impossible for me to sleep and the poop always leaves a mess on my driveway. So now that I made that comment, I am now under the radar of the FBI (If they start investigating me, I now know why the Republicans want to cut the federal budget) and because of that, I have the motive but not the intent.

Now, if I were to buy a rifle, with hundreds and hundreds of rounds of ammunition, the FBI CAN prove intent and I can be carted away. The ONLY time I can be arrested and convicted under a mere threat is if I make a threat to the President...and I am not stupid to do so. I am no teabagger. Therefore, the local law enforcement would come in, Mirandize me, handcuff me, send me to the local metropolitan detention center or county jail, appear before a state criminal or federal judge, the prosecution brings up the evidence: 664-187 P.C, or whatever the federal statute is and end up in state or federal  prison.

On the other hand, according to Hartmann, the FBI had to help Mohamed Osman Mohamud make the bomb by supplying the needed material and watch him or at least make sure that Mohamed Osman Mohamud's intent was to blow up the bomb and kill people in Oregon. Uh, I am NOT an attorney, and after hanging around with peace officers, the intent was already in place when Mohamed Osman Mohamud accepted the bomb-making material.

Therefore, was this showboating for the Obama administration to continue the Bush legacy to keep fear ongoing? Or because of the inept investigation of the FBI, and luckily they manage to stop Mohamed Osman Mohamud from fulfilling his deed? Who knows? But my suggestion? Go after the management. Clean house. Get rid of the pogues and make the FBI the best they can be. Not some butt-kissing yes men and women who answers to special interests and not the people. Oh and some teabagger probably tried to burn down the mosque Mohamud attended. And the FBI is speculating this to be a hate crime? To quote Mike Malloy:

SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment